Well just as forecast the snow has turned up today and I have had to move my car of my non gritted road to the high street. In hope that I can drive it to Bangor to pick up a client later. Whilst I have fully expected to give refiunds for winter courses for lack of conditions. I might be in a situation where I give a refund due to too heavy conditions.
At the moment my client is stuck in London trying to find a train to Bangor that isn’t cancelled. We shall have to see. A few friends were heading up to Clogwyn Ddu today. My guess is that it is artic up there ATM!
Anyway, we shall have to see what the day brings. I have lots of availability next week for Welsh Winter Skills. So if you want to come find out about ice axe, crampons and other winter skills then get in touch.